christianity-get-into-your-being

Get Into Your Being

Christianity.

The modern day Christian suffers a generational illness that debunks the basis of their faith. Our introduction to the church, often, is a law stricken idea that depends on legalism, contrary to the intended heart of worship Christ purposed his church (body of believers) to imitate. Consequently, the system concentrates on telling you what to do rather than what to be. Instead of teaching you to scrap off your masks to present yourself to Christ naked, you are taught to accomplish a certain set of decrees and doctrines that supposedly lead you to salvation.

You only Go To Church?

You’ll hear, ”Go to church” and not ”Be the church”. The latter is a daily practice. The former is what we do once a week. You’ll hear, ”You should tithe” and not ”Be of service”. Being is connected to the root. Essence. Core. Pneuma. Doing should stem from being. Hence from childhood, if all the church has taught you is ”do this”, ”don’t do that”, you never quite learn how to be anything. You only master how to do things so as to show adherence to doctrine/rules/regulations/expectations, and it is often to make other people happy or satisfied. You never master getting in touch with your spirit. And that makes you a fake person, because you are a ”human being”, not a ”human to-do-thing”. So your prayers will be fake. Your perception of salvation will be fake. Your notion of Christ will be delusional. You wander all your life seeking what Christianity brings you and not what it is. You want to understand Grace with your masks and clothes.

get-into-your-being

Psalm 55:22, 1 Peter 5:7 and Matthew 11:28 are cousins. They all center on us casting our burdens/cares unto the Lord. In the Gospel text, Christ is in fact inviting us to come to him, us who labour and are heavy laden. This is giving up everything. You can’t know how to do that if all your life you’ve been programmed to wear a face even before yourself. You don’t know how to be. You only know what to do. So you’ll go to church (Saturday or Sunday), you’ll tithe, you’ll be part of the Praise & Worship Team, you’ll be a deacon, you’ll speak in tongues and jump around during ‘revelation time’, but your heart is never really transformed. Your mind is never renewed.

Take a look at these Scripture texts:

ROMANS 12:2

AND DO NOT BE CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD, BUT BE TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF YOUR MIND, SO THAT YOU MAY PROVE WHAT THE WILL OF GOD IS, THAT WHICH IS GOOD AND ACCEPTABLE AND PERFECT.

PSALM 51:10

CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART, O GOD, AND RENEW A STEADFAST SPIRIT WITHIN ME.

EZEKIEL 18:31

CAST AWAY FROM YOU ALL YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS WHICH YOU HAVE COMMITTED AND MAKE YOURSELVES A NEW HEART AND A NEW SPIRIT! FOR WHY WILL YOU DIE, O HOUSE OF ISRAEL?

For God to create in us a clean heart, to renew our minds and transform our spirits, we have to be in touch with our core beings, and present that place nakedly to Him so He may wash us with His Mercy and Grace.

If your place of Worship, your environment (friends, family, work, whatever) do not teach you how to be, in the context of consciously knowing your true nature and the honest-to-God constitution of living, it’s time to rethink your life.

”I DO NOT SET ASIDE THE GRACE OF GOD, FOR IF RIGHTEOUSNESS COULD BE GAINED THROUGH THE LAW, CHRIST DIED FOR NOTHING!”

GALATIANS 2:21

Post Author: rixpoet

18 thoughts on “Get Into Your Being

• Get Into Your Being | OPEN BOOK

(October 4, 2016 - 12:08 pm)

[…] Click to view the whole page. […]

• gamefly free trial

(May 2, 2019 - 11:32 am)

These are truly great ideas in about blogging. You have touched some fastidious factors here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

• gamefly free trial

(May 4, 2019 - 11:17 pm)

I do believe all the ideas you have presented in your post.

They are really convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless,
    the posts are too short for beginners. May you please extend them a
    little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

• gamefly free trial

(May 6, 2019 - 12:41 pm)

I’m pretty pleased to discover this web site.

I want to to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!!
    I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and i also have
    you book-marked to check out new information on your web site.

• how to download minecraft free

(May 7, 2019 - 5:30 am)

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me
    out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

• minecraft free download

(May 8, 2019 - 1:22 pm)

Hi there to all, the contents present at this site are genuinely amazing for people knowledge, well,
    keep up the nice work fellows.

• minecraft for free

(May 9, 2019 - 1:08 pm)

I relish, result in I discovered exactly what I was taking a look for.
    You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a
    great day. Bye

• minecraft free download pc

(May 9, 2019 - 11:16 pm)

If you desire to grow your familiarity simply keep visiting this web page and be updated with the most recent gossip posted here.

• g

(May 11, 2019 - 3:42 am)

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of space .
    Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this
    web site. Studying this information So i am happy to express that I’ve an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed.
    I such a lot certainly will make sure to don?t omit this web
    site and give it a glance on a constant basis.

• g

(May 12, 2019 - 11:42 am)

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate
    your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

• minecraft download pc

(May 12, 2019 - 1:41 pm)

I don’t know if it’s just me or if everyone else encountering problems with your
    blog. It appears as though some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please
    provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too?

This may be a issue with my web browser because I’ve had this
    happen previously. Thanks

• g

(May 12, 2019 - 2:24 pm)

I’m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s
    both educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is something which too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy that I found this in my search for something regarding
    this.

• g

(May 13, 2019 - 8:48 am)

You actually make it seem so easy with your
    presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and very broad for me.

I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the
    hang of it!

• how to download minecraft free

(May 14, 2019 - 4:42 pm)

Superb blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
    I’m hoping to start my own website soon but
    I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting
    with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m totally confused ..

Any ideas? Thanks!

• minecraft for free

(May 15, 2019 - 7:38 am)

I always used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user of web therefore from now I am using net for articles or
    reviews, thanks to web.

• download minecraft pc

(May 16, 2019 - 4:46 am)

I am curious to find out what blog system you are using?
    I’m having some small security problems with my latest
    website and I would like to find something more risk-free.
    Do you have any recommendations?

• gamefly free trial

(May 22, 2019 - 3:36 am)

I’ve been browsing online greater than three hours these days, but I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It is lovely value enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material
    as you did, the net can be a lot more useful than ever before.

• how to get help in windows 10

(May 22, 2019 - 10:59 am)

These are genuinely enormous ideas in on the topic
    of blogging. You have touched some pleasant factors here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.